PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever been to

Streamhound
02-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Tumbling Creek Lodge

West of Nashville? They advertise trout but I can't find anyone who has been there.

Thanks

dogfish
02-01-2011, 01:30 PM
This is funny to see, I was raised in Nashville and have probably spent around 50 days of my life fishing this creek with my grandfather. I can not comment on the productivity of the hunting here, but I can tell you this is not a stream I would ever pay money to fish. Maybe they stocked some fatties in this water, but it is just a small creek, by no means a stream which I would think could maintain a healthy fish population. Go to the caney or take the money you would spend on this place and get a 99 dollar SW flight out to denver.

Maurer
02-01-2011, 02:51 PM
It is stocked and private. Give Steve Sylvis a call. I believe he is still doing some of the guided hunts and fishing for them. His website is www.xtremetrout.com (http://www.xtremetrout.com) or call him at 615-438-2119. Steve is a great guide and guy to boot. You'd have fun were ever you fish.

dogfish
02-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Steve is the man. He could turn a garden hose on in your backyard and guide you there and you would have a blast.

Grumpy
02-01-2011, 11:57 PM
The lodge does put some pigs in there, the CFR event has been held there the past 2 years & it's been a blast to help the ladies catch these fish.
If you fish with Steve, get some ear plugs:biggrin:

Grumpy

Streamhound
02-03-2011, 11:44 AM
thanks guys
part of my issue is location. those I could get to Denver I could afford but don't have the time