PDA

View Full Version : Little River picture

FishNHunt
03-08-2011, 09:24 PM
Here are the pictures from 3/5/11. I just now got them down loaded.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/blountboy/000_0013.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/blountboy/000_0016.jpg

They are some what blurry. I don't know what is up with the camera. They look fine when I take them but, once I down load them they look blurry. Oh well. There they are.

rbreedi1
03-08-2011, 09:32 PM
Very nice! Good looking fish

Barbara
03-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Good pictures. Bet it was fun getting those fish!

Bran
03-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Very nice F&H. What did the Brown take?

ChemEAngler
03-09-2011, 10:21 AM
F&H,

You can tell your dad, that I would support your claim that the brown is around 12". ;)

Looks like a nice day. Both of those were larger than anything I have caught in the mountains this year. Hopefully the streams won't be blown out on Friday, and I can target some water that is more than 8' across. :biggrin:

cockeye valdez
03-09-2011, 11:17 AM
Yep, I'm the dad of Fish/Hunt and I say that proudly. I was with him and can attest to the size of the fish. I'd like to say it was 12-14 inches, however that would only add to the my son's self image as a master fly fisherman and especially the fact that he thinks he is more skilled than ole dad. Having said that, let me say this. It may have been in the range he stated, if it was, it was with my council that he was able to land it. I have more experience with larger trout.
More important is this, the best job I ever had is being his dad. Some of my best memories are fishing with him.

ChemEAngler
03-09-2011, 11:27 AM
More important is this, the best job I ever had is being his dad. Some of my best memories are fishing with him.

Very well said cockeye. I can attest to that emotion, having a little guy myself. Planning to take him on his second fishing trip Saturday, and hope that leads to many more in the future. Good job guys, and it is good to see another father/son tandem on the message board. We used to have a couple of them on here, but they unfortunately slowly faded away.

Carolina Boy
03-09-2011, 04:28 PM
Nice! Spring is on the way, and we are getting rain, and longer days next week! Alleluia !!! Nice Fish!

BlueRaiderFan
03-09-2011, 06:28 PM
Sweet!!! :biggrin:

jeffnles1
03-09-2011, 07:47 PM
Now, that's what we're talking about.

Can't wait to start seeing pictures like that posted several times a day!

Oh yes, Spring is on the way.

Jeff

FishNHunt
03-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Thanks dad.
You done a fine job at being a dad I might add.

Yep, I'm the dad of Fish/Hunt and I say that proudly. I was with him and can attest to the size of the fish. I'd like to say it was 12-14 inches, however that would only add to the my son's self image as a master fly fisherman and especially the fact that he thinks he is more skilled than ole dad. Having said that, let me say this. It may have been in the range he stated, if it was, it was with my council that he was able to land it. I have more experience with larger trout.