PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Buddy Hook-up Thread

Paula Begley
03-16-2011, 12:56 PM
Okay, you asked for it, you got it. Here's where you post to find fishing buddies on the tailwaters.

Paula

Grumpy
03-16-2011, 04:08 PM
Now that you mention it, i'd like to have a gorgeous female between the age 25-35, independently wealthy that would like to take me fishing all over the world:rolleyes:

Grumpy

Luke Warmwater
03-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Hey Grumpy does she have a sister?
David Perry
Southeastern Fly (http://littleriveroutfitters.com/forum/www.southeasternfly.com)

Paula Begley
03-17-2011, 09:27 AM
Heh. Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

Paula

Knothead
03-17-2011, 02:55 PM
This is a fishing buddy thread, not a wishing well.:biggrin:

highpockets
03-17-2011, 04:12 PM
I'm in for any Elk River folks that want to wet a line or need info.

I finished my drift boat and will be hitting the river with it soon.

tennswede
03-18-2011, 06:05 PM
Going to the clean up and possibly stay for some chatting with the folks at newbie day. Goint to fish late afternoon in to the evening on a "secret stream". Anyone wanting a ride, call my cell 865-2071261. Note, it will be an all day affair. We will not be back to until dark. Leaving Knoxville Sat morning, slightly before 7 am. I can pick anyone up down US 411 corridor.

BlueRaiderFan
03-19-2011, 01:05 AM
Going to the clean up and possibly stay for some chatting with the folks at newbie day. Goint to fish late afternoon in to the evening on a "secret stream". Anyone wanting a ride, call my cell 865-2071261. Note, it will be an all day affair. We will not be back to until dark. Leaving Knoxville Sat morning, slightly before 7 am. I can pick anyone up down US 411 corridor.

I'll be on the side of the road with a chainsaw and wearing a white hockey mask.

tennswede
03-20-2011, 07:06 PM
Sorry I missed ya! Next time you need to wave that chainsaw a little more swiftly. I couldn't see you.

Corbo
05-07-2011, 10:59 PM
Hey WIZZARD; where you been? Lost your number give me a call.

Richard 865-255-4840

Been broke for months but finally hooked up with some good long term work so I can get a fishin license and have gas money.

The best part is that I have been trying to sell my jet boat and now I won't need to sell it! Only been to the Clinch one time in a friends jet and cannot wait to launch at the Orchard with my jet (soon as I get it registered).

Anyone ever do Stripers on flies below Loudon? I got the boat if any of you want to give it a go and also have many 8,9 10 weights.... if they're really huge I got a 12 weight too. Anyone interested?

Trico
09-08-2011, 11:00 AM
I know a fair number people on this board know each other. I am also certain there are others like myself that are new to the area. I for one would really like to meet some folks with similar interests and think it would be nice to met the folks we communicate with on the board. We visit family in Bean Station on a regular basis. Have drift boat will travel! I was wondering would anyone be interested in kind of a meet and greet get together at say LIttle River Outfitters. Perhaps the shop would be interested in having such a day this winter when the fishing slows down.

CinciVol
09-21-2011, 11:28 AM
Trico,

That sounds like a good idea.

BTW if you ever would like a rowing partner I would love to try drifting the Clinch or Holston sometime!

Dave (aka Cincivol)

Trico
10-08-2011, 05:28 PM
CinciVol thanks for the reply. I am interested in finding some others would be interested in floating with me. I got back from Montana last week and then left for Michigan. I am back now and hope to make it down to Tenn in November. I'll keep you in mind.

Stana Claus
05-10-2012, 11:09 AM
I know it will be Mother's Day and all, but my regular fishing partner (my son) will be at his mom's for the weekend and I don't have to work, so I thought I would get in a little fishing (if it doesn't storm TOO bad). Anyone interested in hooking up to check out one of wild trout creeks in the Tellico District of CNF or somewhere in that general area?

Brownie
08-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Hello again, I just posted an intro in the new members section but then found this:) I am looking for some fishing buddies so if you want to go fishing anytime please let me know.Interested in all types of fly fishing in the area, I live in Rockford. Thanks.

Brownie
08-03-2013, 07:44 PM
Any takers for showing a Englishman new in TN some streams next week ? I can fish most days :) Thanks.

Float On
08-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Brownie,

I fish up in the national park every weekend when the weather is decent. If hacking thru the Rhododendron and boulder hopping is your thing let me know.

Brownie
08-04-2013, 10:49 AM
Brownie,

I fish up in the national park every weekend when the weather is decent. If hacking thru the Rhododendron and boulder hopping is your thing let me know.

Hey Float On, thanks, I am up for anything. If you are going next weekend let me know I would love to tag along and learn the waters. My email is atlantisboy911@hotmail.com.

Thanks again.

Brownie
08-06-2013, 08:49 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to the members that have got in touch with me and have arranged to go fishing with me it is much appreciated . I got taken around a tour of some of the streams in the park today and even fished for a while and caught a few little Rainbows on Jake Creek, thanks Dwayne:)

BlueRaiderFan
08-08-2013, 07:47 PM
You're very welcome, Jules. Glad I could help. Sorry I was asleep for the drive in! :biggrin:

Brownie
08-08-2013, 08:22 PM
You're very welcome, Jules. Glad I could help. Sorry I was asleep for the drive in! :biggrin:

You were sleeping? , I thought I was! :cool:

Sandman
08-08-2013, 11:06 PM
I didn't even realize this thread existed! I posted a "take me fishing" thread and got some great responses. Unfortunately, no one was available to head out anytime soon. Anyone going out this weekend that would be willing to show me the lay of the land?

BlueRaiderFan
08-08-2013, 11:38 PM
I can't this weekend but one day next week might work. Email me at blueraiderfn(a t ) Hotmail . com

Sandman
08-09-2013, 09:40 PM
I can't this weekend but one day next week might work. Email me at blueraiderfn(a t ) Hotmail . com

I will email you! Thanks! You don't by chance belong to tngunowers do ya?

BlueRaiderFan
08-23-2013, 09:32 PM
Sandman, I've been interviewing like crazy the last week. If you emailed me, it got lost in the mix. I am busy this next week but will be around the week after, unless you want to go Tuesday or perhaps Wednesday of next week.

Sandman
08-23-2013, 09:37 PM
Hey Dwayne, I did email you last week. No worries. A fella named Charlie took me out and we did a little fishing. I would still like to get together though and learn from a different perspective. I'm working all next week but will be off the weekend if your available. I will give you a call tomorrow if that's ok.

BlueRaiderFan
08-24-2013, 10:23 AM
Ok, sounds good.

Brownie
08-24-2013, 08:14 PM
Ok, sounds good.

Hey Dwayne, good to hear you had some luck with your job hunting, I am pleased for you. I caught a big brown today post will be up later :biggrin:

BlueRaiderFan
08-25-2013, 11:04 AM
Hey Dwayne, good to hear you had some luck with your job hunting, I am pleased for you. I caught a big brown today post will be up later :biggrin:

Well, just some interviews but it's something :biggrin: Can't wait to see that brown!