PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to LRO

Rodonthefly
03-17-2011, 09:49 AM
I placed a order day before yesterday and it wasn't even a big order. Got home from work yesterday and it was waiting on me. That was the fastest I have ever got anything. Hats off to the staff! You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rodney

Rockyraccoon
03-20-2011, 10:23 PM
I've got stuff from them in the middle of nowhere KY less than 24 hours after making the order! :smile:

Crockett
03-21-2011, 10:01 AM
Sounds good I am going to place a small order today myself :)

gverholek
03-29-2011, 09:21 AM
The folks at LRO are the finest and their service is fantastic. If you don't see it in their online catalog, call them. They'll probably be able to get it for you. They are MY FLY SHOP.

MadisonBoats
03-29-2011, 10:06 AM
I try to support them as much as I can afford to purchase at any time. Sure, I get some items that are closer to me and when I am in dire need. But, I enjoy their support for the LRO Message Boards, their support for Troutfest, Trout Unlimited Assistance, Etc. I know they have a nice shop and great people working for them. I feel it is imperative to support local businesses and especially local fly shops!

*Now, just wish they would take me on as a sponsored fisherman.:biggrin:

whitefeather
03-29-2011, 08:02 PM
One of the highlights of my upcoming trip (April 20 to May 2) to Elkmont and the Smokies will be to make a special road trip over to LRO to get some flies, a decent size trout landing net, and meet Byron and Paula, and hopefully talk a little trout fishing with some of you folks here on the forum!

See ya all then! Man, I can hardly wait!

Byron Begley
03-30-2011, 04:26 PM
Thanks to all of you,

We try hard and it's good to hear good things we've done. I appreciate all of you as customers and friends. I don't get on the board much but this one caught my eye. Thanks for all the kind words. When we bought this lot to build our new store, one determining factor was, it is next door to the post office. That helps our service to mail order customers.

Byron