PDA

View Full Version : Lost Fly box

Tyrillius
03-23-2011, 04:05 PM
I fished Treemont and West Prong on 3/19. It was a good day of fishing and the first time for me in the park. Caught fish and had a great time.

Bad news as we were walking out of West Prong I noticed I had lost one of my fly boxes (of course the one with most of my flies in it). It is a beige C&F and I can describe the contents if someone happened to run across it.

jeffnles1
03-23-2011, 07:03 PM
Hope you find your box. That stinks.

I write my name and phone number on the outside of all my fly boxes, fly rod cases and the gear bag I carry my stuff in. As forgetful as I am, I fear that I will leave something sitting on the side of the road or on a rock in the creek somewhere. Hopefully an honest fisherman will find it and give me a call (maybe even with a good fish story about a big one he caugh with my gear...)

Jeff

MadisonBoats
03-25-2011, 12:57 PM
Hope you find your box. That stinks.

I write my name and phone number on the outside of all my fly boxes, fly rod cases and the gear bag I carry my stuff in. As forgetful as I am, I fear that I will leave something sitting on the side of the road or on a rock in the creek somewhere. Hopefully an honest fisherman will find it and give me a call (maybe even with a good fish story about a big one he caugh with my gear...)

Jeff

I hope you had your name/contact information on it. I have all my stuff marked. I have found numerous items on the river/at ramps, etc. with any contact information. If you label your stuff; you at-least have a chance of getting it back.

Tyrillius
03-28-2011, 08:18 PM
Nope, no name in it. I wasn't planning on losing it.:eek:

Ky Tim
03-29-2011, 12:12 PM
Nope, no name in it. I wasn't planning on losing it.:eek:

Sorry you lost your fly box, but that response was classic! :smile: