PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Webcam

jeffnles1
04-27-2011, 09:19 PM
I'm not sure where to put this as it's not really fishing related but knowing how much most of the people here enjoy the outdoors, I thought it may be of interest to some.

It's a live streaming webcam of a pair of bald eagles and their chicks in the nest. Pretty cool stuff.

http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

Jeff

Knothead
04-28-2011, 07:17 AM
Interesting. However,l closed out when the commercial started. I find that my 'Net service has news blurbs but all are preceeded by a 30 second commercial. I don't bother to watch them now. There are a couple of website with eagle cams that aren't cluttered with commercials.

jeffnles1
04-29-2011, 12:32 PM
Interesting. However,l closed out when the commercial started. I find that my 'Net service has news blurbs but all are preceeded by a 30 second commercial. I don't bother to watch them now. There are a couple of website with eagle cams that aren't cluttered with commercials.

Guess I'm just immune to commercials :smile: I didn't even notice until you said something. I just loaded it up, sent it to the background and switched to the webcam a couple times while I was working on something else.

Jeff

flynut
04-29-2011, 09:00 PM
very cool!!!