PDA

View Full Version : GSMNP book 1st printing sold- 2nd available

Don Kirk
06-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Greg Ward & I are tickled to thank everyone who bought our new GSMNP guide book over the last month. The first printing sold out, and this week the second printing became available. Greg has been hustling copies out of the trunk of his car to everyone with a business license in Sevier County. It has been my first experience with Amazon book sales. I did not know what to expect, or if we are doing poorly or great. We’re selling a stack of books there about every day, so I imagine it is not too bad.

We are also booking in a number of signing this summer, and I will be in north GA next weekend speaking to a TU group. I am really looking forward to it. Again, thanks to those who parted with their hard earned cash for our new book, and special thanks to those who have emailed nice comments. If you are interested in inviting Greg or me to speak at one of your TU or FFF meetings, please let us know.
Cheers,
Don Kirk dkirkemgruppe@aol.com (dkirkemgruppe@aol.com)
205-665-2658

JoeFred
06-04-2011, 11:35 PM
Don, your first book on the Park was the very first I owned on the subject. I got in in '96 and used it on a half dozen or more trips. So... it was nice finally getting to meet you at Troutfest.

Do you have a web site that includes where and when you'll be appearing?

JF

fishermen00
06-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Have a link where I can get a copy???
thanks,

BlueRaiderFan
06-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Got any signed copies?

fishermen00
06-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Have a link where I can get a copy???
thanks,