PDA

View Full Version : Save me some fish..... : )

buckeyetrouter
10-22-2011, 04:27 PM
room at Dock's reserved.....check, batteries on D-90 charged and memory cards clear......check, CFO Troutbum real cleaned and ready to go.......check, Superfine Troutbum rod in carrying case and ready to go...check, waders ready.....naaa - hoping I won't need them, daydreaming about trout on EHC....check check, looking forward to seeing my daughter whom I havn't seen in over a year......check-check-check.......look out Smokies Abby and I are heading down Wednesday for a long weekend. If any of you see the little white Focus (trying to save on gas) streamside, stop by and say hey!!! I am hoping to have some pics to post here after we return. BTW.....this will be the first time Abby and I have been to the Smokies as husband and wife, we were married in Africa as we spent the entire month of June on a Missions trip. Catch us steamside and we would love to share that with you ......... ps, no license required on Lake Victoria so next missions trip will have my fly rod and equipment!!!

God Bless & Good Fishing,
Hope to see some of you.....Bob

ahighlan
10-22-2011, 07:20 PM
If you see this before you leave, you might bring your waders just in case. Been awfully cold the past couple days. I'm glad I had mine yesterday.

BlueRaiderFan
10-22-2011, 08:22 PM
Sounds like you have a plan to have a ton of fun. I hope you catch a big un.

buckeyetrouter
10-23-2011, 08:16 AM
rethought that wader thing and I'm sure I will bring them this trip. Like my daddy always told me: "boy, you may be dumb but yer sure not stupid..."
Still trying to figure that one out...:biggrin: