PDA

View Full Version : Early Christmas

Grannyknot
11-16-2011, 12:33 PM
If anyone is interested in getting into fly tying, I have an older c-clamp style vise that I would give you for free. I'll also throw in some materials to tie a few flies with and a bobbin.

If anyone is interested, let me know. The only stipulation would be that once you upgrade to a nicer vise, you'll pass this one along to someone else.

Cody

mattblick
11-16-2011, 12:37 PM
Way to pay it forward Cody!

Mundele
11-17-2011, 03:43 PM
Might want to post this in the "general" section since most folks in the tying probably already tie.

just a thought.

Seriously though nice gesture.

--Matt

Grannyknot
11-17-2011, 04:17 PM
Might want to post this in the "general" section since most folks in the tying probably already tie.

What/Where is the "general" section?

Rodonthefly
11-17-2011, 05:48 PM
Cody my boss is looking to get into tying, give me a yell, 865-680-7982

MadisonBoats
11-18-2011, 08:35 AM
If anyone is interested in getting into fly tying, I have an older c-clamp style vise that I would give you for free. I'll also throw in some materials to tie a few flies with and a bobbin.

If anyone is interested, let me know. The only stipulation would be that once you upgrade to a nicer vise, you'll pass this one along to someone else.

Cody

I would like to also compliment your kind offer! Cody, you should take a nail and scratch your name on it somewhere with the year. That will make it more special as it travels along to others.

Again; great effort to help others and to be a great person!

Blessings,
Shawn

olesmoke
11-18-2011, 12:25 PM
a very good offer for not only Christmas but for anytime of the year.If the forum would like to start a new tyer grab bag or something ...I also have a vise and a bunch of fur & feather and some string laying around to offer.Grannyknot you have done well and Im sure a return will be in your future.Be safe