PDA

View Full Version : Delightful New Book

Jim Casada
12-14-2011, 07:21 PM
I just received a copy (actually two copies) of a delightful new book by an author I suspect many of you will know or know of. It is Water Under the Bridge: A Journey Through a Life in the Outdoors by Bo Cash of Morganton, N. C. Bo has been a presence on the N. C. fishing scene for a long time, is a genuinely good guy, and his collection of fond reminiscences and experiences is a highly recommended read. If you are looking for how to or where to, this isn't for you, but if you want a book for the beside table or to savor while sipping some snake-bit medicine, you need to get it.
I hope I won't get in trouble with Ms. Paula for recommending this--I think I'm within acceptable parameters--but I would suggest that Paula, Byron, and Daniel might want to consider stocking the book. It's a keeper in my view, and Bo Cash is a genuinely good guy who has favored us with a delightful book.
Jim Casada

DarrinG
12-14-2011, 11:00 PM
Ordering my copy this weekend! Bo Cash is one of the nicest fellas I've ever had the privilege to share a speck stream with. I've fished with Bo on occasion and visit him from time-to-time. He never ceases to amaze me with his knowledge of local history and "fishin sense".
I'm excited to get his book!