PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

pmike
12-23-2011, 10:37 AM
I figured that I best post Christmas greetings now lest I forget to later in the holiday rush. I pray each of you are able to spend time with those you love, doing the things you enjoy for the holidays. I also pray for the Lord's blessing and protection on those that will be traveling over or surrounding the holidays.

May the Lord Jesus, bless and keep you and those you love safe over the Christmas season and throughout the New Year to come,

Mike

Fishstu
12-23-2011, 11:36 AM
The same to you and yours, Mike!

And all others who may spend some Holiday time checking out the LRO message board - - perhaps, instead of visions of sugar plums dancing in your heads, you'll 'see' trout rising, taking and coming to hand!

Happy Holidays, all!

FishStu

whitefeather
12-23-2011, 02:07 PM
Same here Mike!

Wishing everyone on the message board and at Little River Outfitters (Paula, Byron, and company) the very best Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

God bless you all and keep you safe in your daily lives and avocations!

Rog 1
12-23-2011, 05:11 PM
Christmas has always been a very special to my family...until I got out of college we spent almost every Christmas in the mountains with my mother's family...in this spirit I would like to wish all the board members a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year...and may Santa bring all of us some of that LRO swag we all asked for...

Dawgvet
12-25-2011, 12:34 AM
Mike and others, I totally agree! Wishing all our friends here on this board all the best Christmas wishes! May God bless you all!
Regards,
Jedidiah

David Knapp
12-25-2011, 01:06 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!

Knik
12-25-2011, 12:28 PM
Wishing all a Very Merry Christmas!!!

BlueRaiderFan
12-25-2011, 01:33 PM
Merry Christmas!

ifish4wildtrout
12-25-2011, 01:46 PM
Merry Christmas and may we all be blessed with plentiful trout catching in 2012. :smile:

yonder
12-25-2011, 09:56 PM
Amen.........

Jim Casada
12-26-2011, 03:48 PM
I'm a day late with this, but the explanation is one of the best--spending Christmas with my daughter and her family (and away from the computer). It will be the first Christmas season in my lifetime without time in the Smokies as well as the first without my father, who died at the age of 101 back in January. Still, I carry warm memories of him with me as an enduring treasure, and not the least of those cherished memories focus on the fact that he set me on the path of a lifetime filled with joys by introducing me to fly fishing at the age of six, giving me a South Bend Tonkin cane rod at an early age, proudly watching me catch my first trout on a fly when I was nine, and taking quiet pride in what he jokingly called my "marvelously misspent life."
I miss him terribly and always will, but he lived a wonderfully full life in which fly fishing loomed large, and he knew and shared with me and my siblings the true reason for the season.
Best to one and all.
Jim Casada
www.jimcasadaoudoors.com (http://www.jimcasadaoudoors.com)