PDA

View Full Version : Free Fly Tying Tools

Sandman
08-10-2013, 10:45 AM
I came across a trade awhile back and the guy included abunch of fly tying tools. I have a set and don't need these. It's an almost complete set of everything you would need (sans a finisher if you want one) that I'm giving away to someone. Rules are:

You must not have tools now (or very many)
You must use them to tie flies and not resell

First one to claim it gets it!

duckypaddler
08-10-2013, 01:33 PM
Sweet way to pay it forward:biggrin:

I have a waist pack with back bag attachment that I will be happy to give to someone also. I will never use it as I'm a vest guy.

I also have a two pair of Orvis Neoprene sock/ankle guards size Large. One pair is brand new still in packaging. Another pair work twice. While these were cheaper than the Chota ones, they have a seam that just works the back of my foot wrong.

I will try and post a picture:smile:

Jackrabbit
08-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Sandman,
My wife, who is artistically inclined and has far more steady hands than me, has recently indicated interest in starting tie flies. We were looking into getting her a kit, but are definitely interested in yours if its still available.

Sandman
08-10-2013, 02:19 PM
Sandman,
My wife, who is artistically inclined and has far more steady hands than me, has recently indicated interest in starting tie flies. We were looking into getting her a kit, but are definitely interested in yours if its still available.

Jackrabbit, they can be yours! Email me at Crosshairs11@gmail.com and we can arrange a time to meet up. I don't know where you live but I'm in South Knoxville. I will be heading to Maryville this afternoon I believe. I'm also off tomorrow.

Sandman
08-11-2013, 03:56 PM
Tools gone to Jackrabbit!

Sandman
08-21-2013, 04:55 PM
Hey Ducky, I will take those orvis socks! Can you email me? Crosshairs11@gmail.com. Thanks!