PDA

View Full Version : Thunder Valley this weekend

Don Kirk
04-24-2014, 08:21 AM
The troupe is headed to the Thunder Valley Fly Fishing and Wine Festival this weekend. It's the second year for that event at the speedway. It's looks like they have a pretty good vendors list. I have a couple of presentations, one worth noting--"Old Flies of the Smokies." It's a peek at what the new book offers.

STM is pretty much back on schedule. After quite a little civil war, we are now into the "era of reconstruction." We're almost making deadlines. Very excited about the upcoming June/July issue. We have new designers that are bringing a revamped look to STM. They are even photo shopping the pictures of me to make me look 65 again. It's actually quite flattering to be made to look like Cline Eastwood.

I hope to see some of you this weekend.
dk

Thunderhead8
04-24-2014, 10:03 PM
The troupe is headed to the Thunder Valley Fly Fishing and Wine Festival this weekend. It's the second year for that event at the speedway. It's looks like they have a pretty good vendors list. I have a couple of presentations, one worth noting--"Old Flies of the Smokies." It's a peek at what the new book offers.

STM is pretty much back on schedule. After quite a little civil war, we are now into the "era of reconstruction." We're almost making deadlines. Very excited about the upcoming June/July issue. We have new designers that are bringing a revamped look to STM. They are even photo shopping the pictures of me to make me look 65 again. It's actually quite flattering to be made to look like Cline Eastwood.

I hope to see some of you this weekend.
dk

And wasn't Cline Eastwood Clint's first wife? ;-)