PDA

View Full Version : Hello, and welcome back online with your new board

Hugh Hartsell
01-09-2006, 05:37 PM
Good evening Little River Outfitters. It sure is good to see your Forum back online. I was looking for your phone number to make an order and I saw that the new board was back up. Congratulations, on a lot of hard work. I look forward to seeing lots of fishing reports. Thank you for sharing with us.
Hugh Hartsell---East Tn.

Byron Begley
01-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Hugh, You were the first. Thanks. Buddy, this is my second post ever on a message board.

David Knapp
01-09-2006, 09:05 PM
Hooray!!! 8-)
I just want to add my thanks and congratulations to LRO also. Great job with the new website! I've been looking forward to seeing this. I'm sure that you all have done a LOT of hard work to get this up and running. Thanks for being such a great fly shop!

David Knapp

daileyd
01-09-2006, 09:30 PM
Great! :D

Glad to see you back on line. You are doing a wonderful job promoting fly fishing. Keep up the good work.

Regards, Don

Rusty Hook
01-10-2006, 04:44 PM
Awesome board! This certainly looks like its been worth the wait. Great job Byron and Daniel...this thing is going to have a spell and grammer chek....right? ;)

Byron Begley
01-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Thanks David, Don and Rusty and welcome as always. Your comments and support are very much appreciated much appreciated.

Byron.

Grumpy
01-11-2006, 02:21 PM
It's about time, do ya'll allow folks from mid-TN to post on this site ;D

Grumpy

Petey
01-11-2006, 03:04 PM
Good looking board guys! Glad to see you all are back up and running.

Petey 8-)

Byron Begley
01-11-2006, 03:37 PM
Grumpy, Welcome aboard. Remember those leaky neoprene booties I loand you? Hope you are doing well. Tell everyone at CT hello for me. Byron

Petey, Thanks for signing up. I've been watching you on other boards. We appreciate your input and comments. Thank You.
Byron.

I did it! :)

Grumpy
01-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Grumpy, Welcome aboard. *Remember those leaky neoprene booties I loand you? *Hope you are doing well. *Tell everyone at CT hello for me. *Byron

Petey, *Thanks for signing up. *I've been watching you on other boards. *We appreciate your input and comments. *Thank You.
Byron.

I did it! * *:)

It would be hard to forget those Byron ;D, there's been quite a few folks come in that have heard that story, now i wonder where they heard it.
Congrat's on getting the site back up, hey you wouldn't have a Ross reel i could borrow would ya ;)

Grumpy

appalachian angler
01-11-2006, 08:39 PM
:DNice board Byron! Glad to see it back up and vastly improved! Might just be spending some time here! ::)

AA

stretch
01-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Glad to see the new and much anticipated new board :). Thanks!
Stretch

jr
01-12-2006, 12:25 AM
Glad to you see you back on line, I will be in Townsend this weekend, and I will see you guys then and as usual you be getting my money ;D

Dennis
01-12-2006, 08:32 AM
Boy am I glad to see this back, I have really missed it. *Byron & Daniel you have done a great job on the new site and the BB is the icing on the cake. *I don't want to leave Paula out as I know that it would never have gotten this far without her. *Best Wishes

The Principal
01-12-2006, 11:20 AM
Glad the Board is back. I never posted much, Just lurked and listened. Learned
a lot. Good job. Not long until cuz and I will be back up sending money with you
again.

The Principal
01-12-2006, 11:20 AM
Glad the Board is back. I never posted much, Just lurked and listened. Learned
a lot. Good job. Not long until cuz and I will be back up sending money with you
again.

Byron Begley
01-12-2006, 06:43 PM
AA, Thanks for the nice comments. It's fun to work when people appreciate it.
Stretch, Good to see you here. I recognize you from other boards.
JR, Welcome to the board. See you this weekend.
The Principal, Welcome. Look forward to seeing you and cuz.
Dennis, Thanks buddy and welcome.
Byron :)

Fly Flicker
01-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Nice site, great board. I love the new fishing reports/water levels.

I fished today at Tremont after school and caught 5 in about an hour and a half. 18 BHPT worked best.

Tight Lines

Paula Begley
01-13-2006, 03:42 PM
Grumpy, Welcome aboard. *Remember those leaky neoprene booties I loand you? *Hope you are doing well. *Tell everyone at CT hello for me. *Byron

Petey, *Thanks for signing up. *I've been watching you on other boards. *We appreciate your input and comments. *Thank You.
Byron.

I did it! * *:)

It would be hard to forget those Byron ;D, there's been quite a few folks come in that have heard that story, now i wonder where they heard it.
Congrat's on getting the site back up, hey you wouldn't have a Ross reel i could borrow would ya ;)

Grumpy

LOL - Hey, Grumpy *;) - we did, see, but now we don't.....maybe someone will send it BACK....
;D

Paula