PDA

View Full Version : good to be back

sworp
03-06-2006, 12:57 AM
Hello,
* I'm a fly fisherman who fell in love with the Smokies years ago and can't get enough mountain trout water. I come down from east-central KY as much as possible but not near as much as I'd like.
I am glad to see the board up and running again! It was always a great resource. Anyway, I look forward to using the board and getting to talk with all you smokies fans.
Thanks to Byron and Paula ane everyone else at LRO for rebuilding a great site.

Paula Begley
03-06-2006, 10:44 AM
Sworp

Welcome to the new site and thank you for your comments. We hope you continue to enjoy the new board...It is a great resource because of all of the fabulous posters. There are some really talented fishermen commenting here.

Paula

Byron Begley
03-10-2006, 11:51 AM
Thanks Sworp and it's great to have you back. *Thank you also for the kind words about LRO. *I grew up in Central Kentucky and started fishing down here when I was a kid. *The new site has been fun to do and this is just the beginning.

Byron * :)

pjbrookie
03-16-2006, 04:42 AM
Hey sworpe! I guess I got home before you this am. I agree with you, Byron & Paula have done a great job with the website and the message board. Tight lines this weekend, hopefully I (& spouse) will be in "the peaceful side of the smokies "early sat am. :)