PDA

View Full Version : Found:  Fish Net

David Knapp
03-10-2006, 10:15 PM
I found a net while fishing LR today. If anyone has lost one, please send me a PM with the description and I'll try to find some way to get it to you.

The fishing was a little slow today. I think the rise in the water level last night had a temporary dampening effect on the fishing and hatches. Caught a few fish all on nymphs including a nice 11 or 12 inch rainbow. It was a good day to be out regardless of the catching though!

David Knapp

DudeInKy
03-12-2006, 01:36 PM
Although the net isn't mine, I just wanted to send a little note to say that nets seem to be the piece of equipment that take the brunt of my destruction. The damage I've done has been on some of my favorite waters.
My first "good" net developed a small crack while rock hopping/fishing above Chimney Tops a few seasons ago. I then proceeded to completely snap the opposite side on Abrams the very next season. Finally, while almost submerging on the Madison in Yellowstone last summer, I watched in horror as it slowly floated downstream. Hopefully someone found it and had better luck with it.

Waterborn
03-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Hey David - Check your PM...

Waterborn