PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Mt. Juliet, TN

jvikesguy
06-22-2006, 02:36 PM
New to this message board and fairly new to fly fishing. I took the 2 day begining course at LRO about two years ago and never really put it to use. Would you suggest repeating the course again or taking private lessons?

Paula Begley
06-22-2006, 03:10 PM
jvikesguy

That depends on how much you remember...if you feel comfortable with your equipment and knots and rusty on your cast, I would suggest an instructional guided 1/2 day. That should be enough to bring it all back.

If you remember nothing...(first you will have to see me - just kidding!), I would suggest a do-over. We have had several people to do it...you would not be the first. You will not be maimed for not remembering!

Just give me a shout. I'll be happy to direct you.

Welcome to the Board!

Paula

russ
06-22-2006, 03:40 PM
Hey jvikesguy, I do a lot of quail hunting around mt. juliet. We never find any >:(, but we hunt hard for them none the less ;).

Grumpy
06-27-2006, 08:05 AM
Hey jvikesguy, *I do a lot of quail hunting around mt. juliet. *We never find any >:(, but we hunt hard for them none the less ;).

Shoot Russ, there ian't anything but houses & shopping centers in Mt Juliet, same thing here in Lebanon, i have yet to hear my covey this year.

jvikesguy
Sounds like ya may have to go let Paula "Cast" A Spell On Ya ;D

Grumpy

russ
06-27-2006, 10:26 AM
Grumpy,
i guess I actually do most of my hunting in lebanon instead of Mt. Juliet. if you're hearing a covey, or heard a covey :-/, then you're doing better than i have been at finding them. :'(