PDA

View Full Version : Gone Fishin

Glen16
09-08-2006, 07:00 PM
Well, the better half has given me a free pass to head out Saturday morning. I think I will head up Lynn Camp. I hear the streams have really opened up.

Are the yellow stone flies still a good bet? We'll see. If anyone else has a suggestion let me know.

With the cooler water temperature... will the lower half of Middle Prong be more giving? I haven't even given it a try since I have seen all the people hanging around. They sure can mess up some good fishing areas.

See you in the water.

Kevin_Thomas
09-08-2006, 08:10 PM
Glen,

I've been fishing the Tremont area alot lately. Truth is I don't think you can go wrong anywhere overthere. I even fished off the paved road last Sunday and caught plenty of decent sized Bows...

Good luck!
Kevin

Glen16
09-09-2006, 05:50 PM
Well it was a good day. Caught about 20 fish... mostly Bows and a few Brookies. Had some nice keepers (Best was a 9+" Bow). The stone flies were working well and switched to a greenish / yellow nymph late in the morning. The fish remained pretty active all day.

Looks like one more trip... and well have a great dinner for the family.

I didn't see anyone on the water.

The water was cold this morning. We got our lines wet a little before 8:00am.

I walked down to Sams Creek as I was leaving. Does anyone know what all the postings are about? Sorry for my ignorance... I assume they are monitoring the Brook population???