PDA

View Full Version : Help? The Cosby area?

pmike
10-09-2006, 05:12 PM
I realize this is on the otherside of the park, but figured I'd ask anyway:). Does anyone know anything about how the park is fishing over in and around the Cosby area? I waited too late to look for a cabin in Townsend and finaly found a place in Cosby for next week, hence would appreciate any help folks can offer about the area.

Thanks & God Bless,
Mike

tennswede
10-09-2006, 06:12 PM
well. Cosby Creek in the campground area is always doable. It is tight going though. If you are willing to drive a bit you got Greenbrier and Big Creek over in NC.

Marsh Man
10-09-2006, 10:12 PM
I know this is off the topic we are on.. This is my first comment on this sight I'm new.. My family and I are coming up october 18- 22. We will be staying in a cabin on the east fork of the little pigeon River. Any information on fishing that area would be greatly appreciated.My trout fishing experience is limited i would be especially interested in what type flies might work in this area this time of year. [smiley=dankk2.gif]

pmike
10-11-2006, 11:37 PM
Thanks to all who responded and for the suggestions. Looks like we will be up thataway this Friday through the next week or so. I drive a Silver Nissan Pathfinder, "98" and it has Florida tags. If you see me along streamside, give me a shout.

Thanks & God Bless,
Mike