PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it good Norweigen wood(Lennon,McCartney)

lauxier
10-23-2006, 05:00 PM
Don't have the foggiest idea what the subject title is about--Must get this off my chest --I know I can trust your disgression--Last time I fished Tremont,a month or so ago--I finished early--Got in my truck and headed home---Along the way I saw a lady,waders on,complete with vest,zingers,parafonalia etc-making short casts across the stream........Here's the un-natural part of the story(she had one of those long billed fishing caps on)(hair tied in a pony-tail)--I know this goes against The Cosmopolitan laws,,,,and she was a fisherman,,,,an equal,,,,,BUT----what can I say----SHE WAS CUTE AS A BUTTON----and-----well I was turned on-------Now if I can just get my wife to put some waders on..............

PS--Victoria Secrets has no provacative waders anyhere in their catalogue

lauxier
10-23-2006, 05:02 PM
Logged off--and had a pop-up --from Passion.Com---thats the truth---

russ
10-23-2006, 05:22 PM
I'll probably get into trouble for this, or you will for looking at it. But don't worry, it is safe for work.

http://www.womeninwaders.com/

czartman
10-23-2006, 08:26 PM
OK, I admit it, I looked... and I'm speechless.

lauxier
10-23-2006, 10:16 PM
Russ-----went to the web site-----I said"O Lordy"---my wife said "what is it hon".....................................I said.........then she said"absoluetly NOT"----I should not be surprised---The Monica Lewinsky wig didn't go either......thanks for your compassion-------Lar

kytroutman
10-24-2006, 12:54 PM
lauxier:

I had a similar instance this Summer, a young blond with a pontail fishing with a long-billed SIMMS hat. The only difference was she was wearing shorts, and not waders. My wife has absolutely no interest in fly fishing so I know there is no chance of getting her in waders or a stream.

scflyfisher
10-24-2006, 01:16 PM
Until this thread started I did not realize how lucky I am. When I got married 3 years ago I had 2 hobbies, fly fishing and golf. My wife had no interest in golf so she decided to take up fly fishing. She has everything except a vest and she really likes it. I'm not going to say she has addiction problems like most of us on this site, but she does enjoy spending 2-3 hours on the water when we have time. This past Labor Day weekend she landed a 10" bow at Metcalf bottoms, and has landed browns up to 15" on the Davidson in N.C.. She is actually better at spotting fish in the water than I am. Don't think I'll ever talk her into a bikini and hip waders like the calender, but I realize I'm very lucky just to have her like to go fishing with me.

SC

russ
10-24-2006, 03:32 PM
Russ-----went to the web site-----I said"O Lordy"---my wife said "what is it hon".....................................I said.........then she said"absoluetly NOT"----I should not be surprised-------Lar

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, Ha, ha, ha, HA, HA I told you that you'd probably get into trouble. If my wife finds out i posted that then I'll be in trouble :o

I keep hearing "absolutely not" from my wife too. ;D

lauxier
10-24-2006, 08:48 PM
Russ--you are a good man..thanks for your input....this my last post on this subject----I accomplished zip with my wife....but,who knows,New Years Eve IS but a month or two off..so..I feel I must be positive and ethical..and hope I can get my wife drunk.........