PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of G-Burg

pmike
11-04-2006, 03:12 PM
I have several folks mention the pools and runs mentioned in other posts, but wonder how you obtain access and where do you park to do so? My best guess is that folks park on the road next to the river, or in one of the lots? But are there any places that you can climb into the river at near the Christus Gardens or other places nearby?

Mike

PS: It was great to get by LRO and see you folks a few weeks ago :) .

RFowler
11-04-2006, 03:21 PM
Mike, you can actually park at Christus Gardens and enter the water there. If you find a parking spot on river road you can also park along the road there. There are several small public parking areas you can use to access the part of the river that's between Gburg and Pigeon Forge.

pmike
11-06-2006, 12:24 AM
Thanks Rusty,

By the way I plan to get a package off to you in the next day or so. Would have done it sooner but have not been able to slow down since our return from the mountains. :), already fantasizing about and planning (at least in my mind) on my next escape to the mountains. Figure if I keep threatening to chase ya down it''ll eventually happen :).

Thanks & God Bless,
Mike

RFowler
11-06-2006, 02:24 PM
Yeah, I'm hoping we can connect one of these days so I can show you around up there. I won't be happy unless you return to Florida with a sore arm from all the castin' and catchin'. ;) Let's hope it's soon, I'm ready for things to get going.

I appreciate your words of wisdom. Very much!