PDA

View Full Version : Books

Giantfish
11-05-2006, 10:34 PM
I love those book ideas you gave me a few days back. ;D Just wonderin where you can find some besides internet. Do welcome centers have them. Ok not to offend LRO, but they can't have evry single book you mentioned. So anywhere else you can find them. Plus do you know of any FF story books that a 14 year old can read. I mean those fiction ones about a FF man. they are hard to find for a fourteen year old can read. (No bad stuff) I would love to read some ;D Need Ideas!! Like always ::) Thanks again.

Giantfish

Paula Begley
11-06-2006, 08:49 AM
Giantfish

Most of the titles that are mentioned on this board (if they are still in print) we either have in stock or can order for you.

Public libraries are also a good source for books on fly fishing, if you don't want to spend the money or want to check out the content before you buy.

Good luck in your quest for knowledge. You picked a great sport...there has been more written about fly fishing than any other sport in the world!

Paula

Vern
11-15-2006, 12:41 AM
Go look in your dad's office. I am sure he has several you can read. ;D

softhackle
11-17-2006, 05:24 PM
Barnes and Noble, Borders, and other chain book stores carry a lot of different fly fishing books. There is a lot of good fly fishing literature out there. Go to your local library or bookstore and browse through the books. Being 14 it's a tough age because of varying maturity levels so I'm not sure what would be inappropriate for you. Browse through the bookstores or library or LRO and I'm sure that you'll find your niche.
Good luck in your flyfishing literature search.

ttas67
11-24-2006, 01:11 AM
you could read "a river runs through it", which is also a pretty good movie that you may have seen.