PDA

View Full Version : Elkmont Brookie Water

Rog 1
11-27-2006, 06:08 PM
A full warm weather season has passed since the Park opened up most of the closed Brook Trout habitat. I have waited anxiously all summer for some reports on the Elkmont streams that were opened with nary a wisp of a report. The only stream that I have seen mentioned by name is the Road Prong. I was hoping for some reports on Goshen Prong and the Three Forks area above Rough Creek. I know all about the bears, lions, snakes and pigs in the area but someone had to have fished up there....so I guess that the silence speaks volumns and I will just have to haul my rod up there and see for myself.

Chuckwalla
11-27-2006, 08:27 PM
I know all about the bears, lions, snakes and pigs in the area ...
You forgot about the ninjas and giant spiders! ;)

russ
11-28-2006, 09:50 AM
I fished goshen with som success this year.

Chuckwalla,
Is that a Brittany you've got in your avatar? Brittanys are cool ;D

Rog 1
11-28-2006, 10:16 AM
Ninjas and giant spiders.....no wonder no one fishes up there....has to be the reason for there not being any reports posted on these waters.

sammcdonald
11-28-2006, 10:56 AM
not to mention the mountain pirhanha

slickrock
11-28-2006, 11:14 AM
Don't forget about the Wampus Cat that prowls the hollers of Big Creek ! IT IS SOMETHING TO BEHOLD!

Chuckwalla
11-28-2006, 11:21 AM
Rog 1:
* * * Yes, it is true. As a concerned fisherman, I would advise against tracing in to such dangerous and*unknown places. * ;D

russ:
* * * Yes, she's a Brittany, our first born. *:) She's nine now and still the best dog ever, I sure will miss her when she's gone. *:'(

Rog 1
11-28-2006, 11:24 AM
And I thought that wading the local ponds with a gator or two about was dangerous.....