PDA

View Full Version : Who will be 666?

BOTBAYOU
12-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Man, We have 665 members! *Not to sound apocolyptic or anything, but who will be no. 666? *Just like the practice of leaving out the 13th floor on skyscrapers, Byron should leave out #666 as far as members go. *Lets just jump to #667! *That way no one has the stigma of being stuck with that number! *Since this is a fishing site, I have a 2 acre pond in the backyard - no luck today with the old sneaky pete! *Those gills just aren't cooperative. *Goin' to the barrier islands later in the week. *I'll let ya know how the ol' 7 weight did.

BOTB

kriscad
12-12-2006, 01:41 AM
Man, We have 665 members! Not to sound apocolyptic or anything, but who will be no. 666? Just like the practice of leaving out the 13th floor on skyscrapers, Byron should leave out #666 as far as members go. Lets just jump to #667! That way no one has the stigma of being stuck with that number! Since this is a fishing site, I have a 2 acre pond in the backyard - no luck today with the old sneaky pete! Those gills just aren't cooperative. Goin' to the barrier islands later in the week. I'll let ya know how the ol' 7 weight did.

BOTB

lol well you do have 6 post so.... lol

Try to take some photos of your pond when you get time... I have a friend who just had a 5 ac one built this summer.

ttas67
12-12-2006, 01:53 AM
is your pond here in east tenn?

Grumpy
12-12-2006, 09:04 AM
I can think of a few rascals that # would fit :o

Grumpy

Paula Begley
12-12-2006, 10:40 AM
Actually, we already have 667 members. * ;)

666 is taken...and I ain't tellin' who got it *:)

Paula

BOTBAYOU
12-12-2006, 11:34 PM
No ttas, the Pond is in North louisiana, as am I. *I just so happen to have lived in Knoxville for 17 years (and will again soon) and I consider LRO my home fly shop.

Once my wife is out of pharmacy school we are headed back. *We are both originally from south Louisiana, my wife even attended LSU (boy what fun there) but we realize that Louisiana is too corrupt to live in.

As soon as I get my camera again I will post some picks of the pond. *Its about 1.5 acres loaded with gills and a few bass. *Its a welcome diversion that I can go catch a few bream in the mornings before work. *Its litterally a few yards from the back door.

BOTB