PDA

View Full Version : Great store!

donwinn
12-12-2006, 03:02 PM
I was in the Little River Outfitters on December 3, 2006. It was not my intention to stop there that day, as I was on the way home when I became trapped by the Christmas parade. I said very little, but I listened to the conversation as I was browsing. I have been in that store a few times, and I am always amazed at how kind and helpful the staff is. You just don't get that in a lot of fly fishing shops. Many just have their noses to high in the air to see their customers. I just wanted to complement the group there for not only having a great store, but also for just being plain nice and helpful. I will stop every time I am around. :) :) :)

Griff
12-12-2006, 04:07 PM
Yep, LRO is the best around...hands down!

Welcome to the board.

bhall15
12-14-2006, 04:42 PM
I will agree donwinn. The staff are EXTRA friendly and extremely helpful! Never feel like they feel superior to us (the shoppers). Thanks LRO!

Byron Begley
12-14-2006, 06:47 PM
donwinn,

Welcome to the board and thank you for the best compliment I could ever get, the quality of our staff. We now have the best people working here that we've ever had. There were some good ones that are gone and there are some I'm glad are gone. Everyone who works here started out as a customer. We don't advertise when we need someone, we go through our customer list. We have a group of people who Paula will contact if we need someone. That way, we know them well before they are even considered. If they are not friendly customers or have an ego, they won't be in that group. The ones who are on the list or work here now are the kind of people who are "a natural" at dealing with people and they are sincere nice folks who care about others. One of them came in today. I can't wait until he retires and starts working here. Everyone who works here is also avid about fly fishing.

I remember seeing you and speaking to you the day of the parade.

And thanks to Griff and bhall15 for your kindness and support.
You all and our staff are the reason I love to come to work every day. I can't remember how to do a smily face but I would put one here if I did.

Byron

Thunderhead8
01-13-2007, 05:30 PM
We are fortunate to have these mountains in which to fish, and are equally fortunate to have a fly shop like LRO to meet our (diverse) needs. While I usually do not have a lot of extra cash to spend on my favorite pasttime, I will always make it a point to stop in and pick up a few flies or whatever. I feel like we all have a vested interest in the success of this shop. they are an invaluable resource to us all.

Paula Begley
01-14-2007, 09:41 AM
Thunderhead8...thank you so much for your nice comments! I know we repeat this alot, but it cannot be said enough, we could not do what we love without the support and friendship we get from all of you. We appreciate it more than you can know.

btw: That is one sweet outfit you ordered yesterday...we are excited for you! And we truly appreciate the business.

Paula