PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy the morning reports

eyenducks
12-14-2006, 05:53 PM
Hi Byron,

My name is Ken. I googled your site by looking for fishing reports in/around Gatlinburg back in October. I have enjoyed reading your morning reports and have enjoyed the csf. I have always joked around about that when I used to head to the lake to bass fish. I hope to stop in your store after Christmas. We just bought a cabin off of Walden's Creek Rd and I hope to do more fishing up there next year plus it keeps me informed of the weather at the cabin. Thanks again.

Ken

Byron Begley
12-14-2006, 06:56 PM
Ken

Welcome to the board and the LRO extended message board family. I enjoy doing the reports and though I'm not a polished writer by any stretch, I don't care I just do the best I can. Townsend has been fogged in the past two mornings and the Cow Standing Factor has suffered. I looked out the door to the fire escape a little while ago before it got dark and there wasn't one cow in the field. I'm getting worried! I'm sure they will be back.

I'm glad you found us and I look forward to meeting you. Look me up when you come into the shop. I'm almost always here.

Byron