PDA

View Full Version : Wed/Thurs fishing

Barbara
01-04-2007, 05:03 PM
Has anyone fished today or yesterday? *I got a nice rainbow, Middle Prong, this AM. *Water *is still very cold.

Griff
01-04-2007, 05:37 PM
Welcome to the board! I'm stuck at work this week...like every week. I'm glad you were able to get out there and catch one.

buckeyetrouter
01-04-2007, 08:18 PM
hi....welcome to the board....my fiance also ff's with me and absolutely loves it. Unfortunately we are 6.5hrs away and only make it there 4-5 times a year......sorry I couldn't give you any stream info........

buckeyetrouter

Barbara
01-05-2007, 11:45 PM
Thanks for the welcomes. I've been reading this board for a year. Finally got on it. Fished Middle Prong today inbetween the rain. Got 2 small brown, hooked a rainbow but didn't land it. Water is warmer but nothing hit top water, everything was on nymphs. Anyone else fish today?

Kevin_Thomas
01-05-2007, 11:57 PM
Not today, but there will be a little black Dodge Dakota on the Middle Prong all day tomorrow. Boy am I excited, I think the fishing is going to be great... Oh wait, actually I think everyone should go to the mall tomorrow, I hear there are some great sales going on... :D Yeah the mall that's it!!! Fishing would be a terrible waist of time. ::)

Gerry Romer
01-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Isn't there a football game tomorrow? Oh, and UT men's basketball, too! Besides, it's s'posed to rain all day :'( Terrible for fishing. or so I hear...

Gerry Romer

Barbara
01-07-2007, 12:25 AM
Redc4man,

I did not see a black Dakota on Middle. Did you have good luck? I thought the water was a bit fast, had trouble dry fly fishing in that flow, wind got up late too. At least that is my excuse, only got 1 out of 3 strikes and absolutely nothing on nymphs after 3 pretty good days with them. Go figure fish :-?

Fisherlady

Kevin_Thomas
01-07-2007, 11:04 AM
I started out on the gravel road at 0800, then moved to the trailhead at 0930. I should be out there right now...