PDA

View Full Version : Flat flyn's Photo in the Tennessee taiwaters PB

RFowler
01-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Awesome, flat! Michael Cox (Rockyraccoon) introduced me to the Clinch back in 2003. I forget exactly when, but within just a few trips up there with Rocky I was fishing a run beside Millers and caught three rainbows from 17-20", on three consecutive casts. I hope the Clinch turns around because it can be incredible. ;)

kriscad
01-19-2007, 01:18 AM
Awesome, flat! Michael Cox (Rockyraccoon) introduced me to the Clinch back in 2003. I forget exactly when, but within just a few trips up there with Rocky I was fishing a run beside Millers and caught three rainbows from 17-20", on three consecutive casts. I hope the Clinch turns around because it can be incredible. ;)

I hope to make a trip up there soon!

Flat Fly n
01-21-2007, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the remarks. Rob Hauck caught the 22" in the photo. He used to drive up from Spartanburg to fish for the weekend. We caught many fish in the 18 and over class for about 8 years. I can remember getting an hour or two off before dark or the generators on, driving like mad up I-75, and running along the Bird Song trail to get to some big fish.

I don't drive fast now, and I certainly don't run for the fish anymore. I caught over 20 fish yesterday, but none over 14". A good day but I long to see my backing again.

For those that don't carry a camera, do so, memories of great fish, and friends are kept forever.

Tight lines and screaming reels,
Flat Fly'n