PDA

View Full Version : TFO Rod and Reel Case

mtnman2888
01-24-2007, 09:56 PM
I just received my new rod and reel case by TFO today in the mail from Little River Outfitters. Man, what a nice case! I own 3 other cases, an orvis, a db dunn, and someother brand, and this by far outclasses all of them. It keeps my rod very protected and i highly recommend it to anyone looking to get a case, especially for the price. It's twice as nice and about half as expensive as the orvis cases.

Gerry Romer
01-25-2007, 01:20 AM
Got one for a 4-piece at LRO last summer and I love it ;)

Gerry Romer

mtnman2888
01-25-2007, 06:43 AM
Thats the same one that i have and i had never seen one, just went off the word of daniel and paula at LRO, i definitely wasn't disappointed.

kytroutman
01-25-2007, 08:51 AM
I purchased a 5wt TFO Professional last year. I was impressed with the rod and the case. Daniel did not steer me wrong. I have put my more expensive rod in the closet and fish only with the TFO now.

Troutman
01-26-2007, 12:03 PM
I traded a couple of 5wt rods that I didn't fish much anymore last night at the LRTU gear swap. I got a custom built Sage XP 9' 6wt 4pc with fighting butt! ;D I have been wanting a strong rod for slinging larger poppers and streamers to Smallmouth. My 8wt can be a little much at times for the average *1-2 pd fish around here. I want a nice but inexpensive rod/reel case combo to store it in and was trying to find a picture of the TFO case you bought but not sure which one it was. The online cat. only shows the single triangle tubes and the SA combo case. Can you post a pict. of the new case?
* * * * Thanks, * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * Troutman
P.S. *I looked at TFO site but did not see a combo case.

mtnman2888
01-26-2007, 01:04 PM
Yeah it's not on their website, but trust me, it's nice.