PDA

View Full Version : fishpond pitchfork clippers

mtnman2888
01-29-2007, 09:57 PM
Was wondering if anyone has used these and what they are all about? I have never really seen one in person, just online and in catalogs. Are they better than regular clippers or something. I am going to purchase a fishpond retractor and some clippers, just gotta choose which ones. Thanks.

drag line
01-30-2007, 11:21 AM
I have a pair of the clippers and really like them. They have a flat face to the cutters so you can trim very close. The cutter can be replaced with out having to buy a whole clipper. They also have a built in eye pick so you can clean up the eye of you flys. Hope this helps

Grumpy
01-30-2007, 12:04 PM
The Dr Slick NSJO have been the sharpest nipper i've owned, i just wish they or the Fishpond would incorporate a nail knot tool on their nippers.

Grumpy

mtnman2888
01-30-2007, 01:47 PM
Thanks alot, that does help. I think that i'm gonna order some from the online catalog. Like i said in my post about the chest pack, i am so impressed with the quality of the shooting star that now i'm a fishpond freak! The staff at LRO is going to get tired of shipping stuff to my house!

Grumpy
01-30-2007, 05:37 PM
Thanks alot, that does help. I think that i'm gonna order some from the online catalog. Like i said in my post about the chest pack, i am so impressed with the quality of the shooting star that now i'm a fishpond freak! The staff at LRO is going to get tired of shipping stuff to my house!

Yes sir, it is quality, built for fisherman stuff, i doubt LRO will ever get tired of ya ordering from them.

Grumpy

mtnman2888
01-30-2007, 09:21 PM
Somehow i doubt they will mind too much either! ;)

Byron Begley
01-31-2007, 10:04 AM
Believe me, we'll never get tired of shipping to you.

Byron

Paula Begley
02-01-2007, 12:07 PM
Nope, we will never, ever tire of shipping to any of you! :)

Paula