PDA

View Full Version : New to the Message Board

Ken Graham
01-30-2007, 11:51 AM
I was in LRO on Sunday and really enjoyed visiting a first class fly shop. We went on up into the Park and enjoyed just being out in a very special place. The trip back to Atlanta was a downer after visiting Townsend. But I will return in the early Spring. Thanks for all you do Byron.

David Knapp
01-30-2007, 11:55 AM
Welcome aboard!

mtnman2888
01-30-2007, 01:52 PM
Welcome, you're right, LRO is the best fly shop around hands down. You won't meet those kinda folks anywhere else. Glad that you got to spend some time in the smokies, to me it's just the most beautiful place on earth and i just wish that i lived close enough to spend more time there.

DryFly1
01-30-2007, 02:02 PM
welcome realtime,

If you can, make plans for the message board cookout in May.

DryFly1

Ken Graham
01-30-2007, 02:57 PM
thanks for the invite. I will definitely try to be there.

Reeltime

Byron Begley
01-30-2007, 04:06 PM
Reeltime,

Welcome to the board. You will really enjoy this and we look forward to your posts. Also thanks for visiting our shop and saying nice things about us.

Byron

TFnut
02-04-2007, 11:38 PM
I spent last week in the Smokies and visited the fly shop 4 times, the last being during the fly tying demonstrations! *I really enjoyed the hospitality (my kids did as well, thanks to the lollipops :P) *I wanted to do some fishing while in town, but the water was too cold. *I logged on to the fishing report everyday for 3 weeks prior to my visit and I was hoping to get some of that warm weather. *Like Byron, I wanted a foot of snow or warmer weather.

Thanks for all of the hospitality and I plan on buying all of my fishing needs from the shop (especially with the free shipping *8-)). *I'll be back in mid April!

cdu1961
02-06-2007, 05:43 PM
welcome