PDA

View Full Version : I did something wrong didn't I ???

fishlicker
03-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Uhmmm....the colors are green and black now....and I didn't change anything....uhmm...uhmm...and i can't see any of the words in the black part...you guys bored at the shop today and trying out new skins? If so, the green and black makes me wish for the old style board! If it's something that's wrong with my PC, ignore me and sorry....but I don't think it's something I changed on my end. i hope. :p

woooweee man,.... it looks like my screen is sick and has a black eye. halp....

?

I do like the new " go to first new post" option though! :)

fishlicker
03-01-2007, 04:37 PM
I just thought about something. It's March 1st. Maybe it changes every month?

At any rate, I'm already used to it. :) LOL The only problem I have is that on some pages( the change avatar one for example) you can't read the words cause the font is black and so is da background.

Oh, and this isn't exactly smokies fishin' but I didn't know where to put it....

oh, and it's raining. just thought you should know.

and Daniel needs to eat more taters.

ok, that's it.

really.

:)

DryFly1
03-01-2007, 08:31 PM
A face only yo momma could love! :D

fishlicker
03-01-2007, 10:22 PM
.....yeah, and I have to put a bag on my head and disguise my voice just to get into HER house!

Paula Begley
03-01-2007, 11:02 PM
fishlicker

Are you still seeing black anywhere? I thought I changed that.

Paula

Stonefly
03-01-2007, 11:09 PM
Did we lose the button for "Go to first unread?"

fishlicker
03-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Mrs. B let me check...I see it mostly on the User CP pages...let me see....oh, and the first new post was a keeper too IMHO.

Well, it's gone now...all is well in fishlicker land. :) And the green on white is really easy to read, although the tan with the sepia pics was cool too. I think changing things around every now and then gives folks some little stuff to look forward to when they visit. Of course, you could do too much - I once 'bout had a full blown mutiny over me changing the colors around on my little board more than twice in two weeks! :)

I like the green though! And the color pics...that one of the couple sitting by the river makes me wanna jump in the truck and head north right now! ( Wife in tow of course - otherwise I make the bench tilt up on my end. LOL :) )

Grumpy
03-02-2007, 09:03 AM
easy big fella, i got smilies :p

Grumpy

Paula Begley
03-02-2007, 10:34 AM
fishlicker

I think you may have come online when I was still in the process of changing the skin. Anyway, glad you like it. It will likely stay this color for a while. Byron wanted the sepia tone to start out, because it was winter! :rolleyes: So, now we have color again, because spring is on the way!

Grumpy with smilies is a dangerous thang...I am skeert! ;)

Carry on, boys!

Paula

fishlicker
03-02-2007, 12:04 PM
OOooh, I get it! Nice. I didn't know if it was something I did, or Firefox was goin' nuts or what!? :) I can't wait to see the color change for fall!( and in the Smokies too - I love fall up there)