PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report

Kevin_Thomas
03-04-2007, 07:57 PM
WOW!!!! I love the new look of the fishing report! Great job Byron!

David Knapp
03-04-2007, 08:01 PM
I'll second that...Great job Byron!!! I like this format better. It is a little more compact and easy to get to everything...

ttas67
03-04-2007, 08:16 PM
yes, I like it. I especially like the tube factor. we're not sure yet whether the cow standing factor holds true, but we know heavy tubing definitely has an impact.

mtnman2888
03-04-2007, 09:12 PM
I like it too. When i looked at it this mornign i don't think you had it up yet. I really do like it though, y'all keep outdoing yourselves at the shop!

Craig

Gerry Romer
03-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Byron, about the only thing you missed was last night's partial lunar eclipse.

Other than that, another fantastic job! The home page really makes you stop and think, and then read your way to the appropriate destination. The fishing report is much easier to navigate and link from.

It's pretty obvious you enjoy your job!!

Gerry

DryFly1
03-04-2007, 10:41 PM
Hey Byron,

Great job on the fishing report! One question? Is the Caney the "Red headed step child?(or a work in progress?) No offense to you red heads! Didn't see it on the tailwater section?

Thanks Mark...

Paula Begley
03-04-2007, 10:54 PM
Mark, buddy...post it, dude! If it ain't there, create it! This is truly your board! :) We just hang out here some...;)

Paula

DryFly1
03-05-2007, 12:17 AM
Mark, buddy...post it, dude! If it ain't there, create it! This is truly your board! :) We just hang out here some...;)

Paula

Hey Paula,

I think my previous post was a little misleading. I was refering to the Teneessee Tail Waters estimated Release schedules in the "fishing Report" and not the board? Or am I still confused? Anyhow, Sorry for the confusion?

Mark...

Paula Begley
03-05-2007, 08:20 AM
I think my previous post was a little misleading. I was refering to the Teneessee Tail Waters estimated Release schedules in the "fishing Report" and not the board? Or am I still confused? Anyhow, Sorry for the confusion?

HAHA! Nope, not you who was confused! It was me! I was off yesterday and did not see the changes Byron made to the fishing report! :eek: Sorry!

Paula

DryFly1
03-05-2007, 09:41 AM
Thanks Paula,

I guess I won't have to take the Lithium after all. HEHE :D

Mark....

Byron Begley
03-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Thanks Everyone,

I worked on the website all weekend. Almost every page is now different. Last night I noticed I left out the Moon Phase. I'll fix that today. Also, the Caney will be added as well as the Elk and Duck; maybe some others. I'll try to get that done today. The Caney is my favorite tailwater in Tennessee. It was my home water for many years. I just ran out of time.

Byron

DryFly1
03-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Hey Byron, You da man!!!

Thanks for all you do. My vote goes to the Caney also.

Thanks again,the site looks awesome!

Mark.......

danp413
03-06-2007, 12:33 AM
It looks great Byron. I also like the Tube hatch indicator.

later
ddc

Vern
03-06-2007, 02:58 PM
I really like the new look. The Dam releases is a nice addition. Due to the fact that I am taking the family to Disney in two weeks instead of the tuber alert I might be looking for a red neck in mouse ears alert. This is our third trip in 4yrs and you meet some of the same tuber people except instead of a yellow tube they are wearing black mouse ears.;D