PDA

View Full Version : New Posts/Today's Posts

Paula Begley
03-07-2007, 08:12 AM
Someone asked when we first made the change to this message board format if there was a way to view new posts since the last visit. I looked and looked and could not find where to enable that.

Last night, I asked Sarah from Seattle about it. Of course, she figured out the problem. :)

You will notice on the header, there is now a menu item between Qlinks and Members. If you are not logged in as a member, it will read Today's Posts. When you click on it, it will show all posts made "today". If you log in as a member, it will show all posts made since you last logged in.

Hope you enjoy the new feature.

Paula

fishlicker
03-07-2007, 01:33 PM
For me, that was the last little glitch that was keeping this from sharing a spot as my home board with my own little bb. I did a little jig in honor of you and Sarah and the " New Posts" link! :)

Paula Begley
03-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Sarah rulz! AND she deserves all the credit!

I did a little jig in honor of you and Sarah and the " New Posts" link!

Did you take a picture? ;)

Paula

fishlicker
03-07-2007, 06:07 PM
Oooooh, trust me...you don't wanna see THAT! :) Kinda looks like a cross between a bear stuck in a bee-hive and a bag full of 19 hungry cats and one desperate, suicidal mouse! :D Or 34 hungry cats and two mice. Whichever you choose to envision.

it ain't pretty, that's fer sure.