PDA

View Full Version : New message board title

mmorgan135
03-08-2007, 11:47 AM
I was just skimming through some pages today and I noticed that there were alot of topics that didnt fit into any particular category. Most of the other boards that I frequent have a general chit chat thread to talk about non fly fishing stuff. What do you guys think about that?

Byron Begley
03-08-2007, 01:55 PM
mmorgan,

It says I edited your post below it but I clicked on the wrong button by mistake. I didn't edit anything. Because we have children reading and posting on this site we are careful not to encourage other topics, for instance, politics. But, if you can give us some suggestions we'll certainly consider it. As long as the chat is about fly fishing, things don't tend to get out of hand. One subject could be Wildlife.

Byron

mmorgan135
03-08-2007, 08:36 PM
i fiqured that might be the reason that it wasnt already on there. I totally understand.

Paula Begley
03-08-2007, 09:13 PM
Off-topic can be fun; off-topic can also spawn flame wars. While everyone on this site exhibits very gentlemanly and gentlewomanly posting, we could not guarantee that would continue with a growing membership base.

Please feel free to bring up off-topic threads in the Website/Message Board forum for now.

Paula