PDA

View Full Version : Back on line

mstone
03-14-2007, 08:23 PM
After much confusion and technical difficulty, I am back on line. Have not been able to post any reports. Have actually only gotten to fish once lately. Also, I apologize to the several people whom sent me a pm. I only recently figured out how to retrieve them. I could be dangerous if I possessed any real
computer skills. Onward and upward.

mstone

Paula Begley
03-14-2007, 09:26 PM
mstone

Glad you figured it out. So sorry you had difficulties! So, how was the only once out fishing trip?

Paula

mstone
03-15-2007, 03:34 PM
Hi Paula,
a friend and I made an afternoon trip to the river last Sunday. Once the water went down, some small caddis and very few stoneflies made an appearance. I took five decent fish on a bhpt then fished a small ehc. The fish I saw rising would swirl on the fly but not eat it. These were better than stocker size fish, but I wouldn't think they were actually that smart. My partner caught some on a parachute adams. I think we had better than a dozen fish between us. Beautiful day though and we only saw one other fisherman well down the river away from us. I hope things are going to pick up here over the next few weeks. I heard reports of some mayflies on other parts of the river.

mstone

Paula Begley
03-15-2007, 06:40 PM
Excellent! Glad you had such a nice day! :)

Paula