PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Forecast

Jack
03-20-2007, 04:23 PM
OK Byron, you talked me into it. I'll be there this weekend. See you guys Friday afternoon.

David Knapp
03-20-2007, 04:58 PM
Just so you know, the fishing will be horrible this weekend... However, I'll sacrifice and go verify this for everyone else because someone has got to do it...:rolleyes:

doghaircaddis
03-20-2007, 05:27 PM
i got all my chores done and now have permission to go. ill be there friday and sat...maybe sunday....who knows.

rlockwood
03-20-2007, 06:32 PM
I'll be fishing with Hugh Hartsell on Friday. If you know Hugh, stop and say hello. I'd love to put faces with names and say thanks for your input.

Robert

TroutDude
03-20-2007, 08:13 PM
You all twisted my arm. I'm coming down from Louisville for a weekend in the park. See you all soon.
Dude

ijsouth
03-20-2007, 10:33 PM
I won't be there this weekend...but I might next weekend - wx permitting. For those of you who are going this weekend, I expect good, detailed reports.

Troutman
03-21-2007, 09:52 AM
I just wanted to let all of you that are coming to the park this weekend to fish that the Little River TU chapter is having its annual LR cleanup day on Sat. morning. You will see probably 50-100 people walking the road and banks from the "Y" all the way to Elkmont campground picking up trash. It starts at 9am and usually takes a few hours. After lunch most everyone goes fishing. Unless you just enjoy crowded fishing, I would look at Abrams or West Prong or maybe Greenbriar on Sat.
Anywhere you go expect to see more than normal amounts of fishermen and these guys know all the fishing holes also, so lets all be courteous to one another. I hope to get up there on Sunday after Church.

doghaircaddis
03-21-2007, 11:25 AM
hmmm....

Maybe I should just go tubing this weekend? :)

David Knapp
03-21-2007, 12:52 PM
Anywhere you go expect to see more than normal amounts of fishermen and these guys know all the fishing holes also, so lets all be courteous to one another.

Hmmm, I think a good 7-8 mile hike may be in order here...;) Or maybe a drive over the hill...