PDA

View Full Version : townsend

smc
03-22-2007, 12:37 PM
new to forum but I always read the fishing report everyday. I fished last night on the little river. I caught several nice trout . looks like it has started off to a good year. I am going back to the little river on sat. morning to try it again. Good luck to all

Troutman
03-22-2007, 04:52 PM
Hey smc, I thought I was the only person in Seymour that Fly fished. Everyone else seems to either throw hardware on the lakes or spend all their time on the golf course. We need to go fishing sometime. send me a PM.

Cajun Flicker
03-22-2007, 05:09 PM
Guess that makes three of us from Seymour

smc
03-23-2007, 06:15 AM
Hey smc, I thought I was the only person in Seymour that Fly fished. Everyone else seems to either throw hardware on the lakes or spend all their time on the golf course. We need to go fishing sometime. send me a PM.

yes in deed i live in eagle den shoot me an email sometome at jcummings@stowerscat.com and we will go also check out another fishing forum if you fish for aanything else it is easttnfishing.com good site for all around fishing

smc
03-26-2007, 01:42 PM
I Fished The Little River Sat Morning .i Caught Several Trout 4 Went Over 14 Inches The Rest Were Average. It Was A Perfect Morning .i Went Early And There Were Only Afew Others Fishing That Early .several People Began To Show Up As The Morninng Progressed .