PDA

View Full Version : Not that ya'll need my approval :)

pmike
03-28-2007, 12:29 PM
I just wanted to express my appreciation to you folks for doing the right thing in relation to the thief that you dealt with last weekend.

It is appalling that anyone would bite the hand that "feeds" them yet it seems to be the trend these days in society. How dare that fellow take advantage of Byron's good will in offering water and assitance only to reward such kindness with attempted theft.

I also realize that in order to prosecute this, much effort and some time is being demanded of Paula and Byron, yet to neglect to prosecute would leave this fellow free to continue to victimize society. Simply put in the long run if folks like that aren't prosectued, their thefts will cost everyone by the higher prices needed to cover losses.

Last but not least, perhaps in the interest of the thief, maybe cooling off in jail will allow and inspire him to take a different path in the future.

Oh well, my 2 cents worth, but I wanted you folks to know how much your convictions (make that the thief's conviction) and efforts are appreciated!

God Bless,
PM

fishlicker
03-28-2007, 10:14 PM
I'll second that, pmike. Well said.