PDA

View Full Version : New Gear - 03/29/07

D-Drake
03-29-2007, 02:06 PM
LRO now has furled leaders from BlueSky Flyfishers. These leaders are $11.95. Available sizes are: Ultralight for 0-3wt Lines, Light for 3-5wt Lines, and Medium for 6-8wt Lines. They are all 5'9" in length. Just add as much tippet as you want to reach the desired full length you need.
BlueSky Furled leaders are made from over 90 feet of premium nylon making them durable and great casting.

Brodin "Ghost" Nets are also here. These nets are the same beautiful craftsmanship that we have come to expect from Brodin but with a new twist. The net bag is a clear rubber which makes it virtually disappear to the fish when you go to land them. They are available in two sizes; the Gallatin $99.95, a large catch and release style; and the Cutthroat $109.95 which has a longer handle.

Spring is time for new gear! Stop in and check it out. (on 3/29/07 these items are not yet available on the online catalog)

ttas67
03-29-2007, 03:46 PM
daniel, save me one of those furled leaders. blue sky, way to go. I was just about to order from these guys direct, now I can get them through you like I prefer. thanks!

David Knapp
03-29-2007, 07:14 PM
Anyone that is wanting a new net needs to check out those new ones... Daniel was showing them to me when I was up there last weekend and they are really cool. The clear rubber is an awesome idea...

doghaircaddis
03-29-2007, 10:35 PM
Daniel,

When do you expect to have the leaders available for online purchase?

Grumpy
03-31-2007, 06:53 AM
Those ghost nets are sweet, i've been advocating rubber nets for years, use them in the boat. If you fish barbless, the fish normally rubs the hook out & a person is back to casting just as quickly as the fish is released, sometimes quicker.

Grumpy