PDA

View Full Version : Dream

Giantfish
04-03-2007, 02:30 PM
I had this strange dream about LRO.

I was visiting the GSMNP with my dad. We stopped in Townsend, I wanted to stop at LRO, I ran in and announced my name! Then Puala looked at me in a sad way. She said, Too late, weve been bought out, by a store that sells tubes, for tubers. Then I woke up!

It was weird, but LRO, watch your backs, it may try to come true!

Paula Begley
04-03-2007, 05:35 PM
Giantfish,

That was no dream! That was a nightmare!!!!!

Have no fear, buddy. It will never, ever happen! :)

Paula

Redfish62
04-03-2007, 08:05 PM
Please fobid such at tragic event. What would follow changing the name from Townsend to Tubesend.

sammcdonald
04-03-2007, 08:50 PM
nah change the name to tuberville (like the auburn fb coach).

Paula Begley
04-03-2007, 08:58 PM
nah change the name to tuberville (like the auburn fb coach).

:eek:

Before that happens pigs will fly...and **** will freeze over...and...well...fill in the blanks! ;)

Paula

sammcdonald
04-03-2007, 08:59 PM
haha....i'll re-post that in july!

Giantfish
04-04-2007, 08:12 PM
Yes it was sad to watch you take all that FF stuff and throw it away! Also when the new store opened, right before I woke up, they had free tube day, and well.........the rivers were so crowded you couldn't even see the water for miles! It was kinda creepy. Oh yea and Paula hate to say it but you were like in your 20s but looked like you were 80! No offence, but it was a dream, my dad looked 80 also, I was the only young person there. The tubers were also 80 looking....it was a strange dream.

Giantfish

Paula Begley
04-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Oh yea and Paula hate to say it but you were like in your 20s but looked like you were 80!

heh. AND? :p

As long as my wrinkles were pointed upwards from smiling, I am happy! ;)

Paula