PDA

View Full Version : When does tubing begin?

muleskinner
04-04-2007, 11:56 AM
Well as posted earlier me and the family are coming up from Mississippi from May 19th through the 25th. Is the park already going to be wrapped up with tubers? Well now I guess that i am going to be considered as the so called touron now aren't I? Do one of you by chance havd a TN. license plate i can borrow for a few days (LOL) If not I guess you are going to have to scoot over and let me in. By the way if you just so happen to see a silver Tahoe with Jasper county Mississippi license plates on it how abouts giving that one a break.

ttas67
04-04-2007, 01:22 PM
just don't block traffic and everything will be ok.

russ
04-04-2007, 01:58 PM
You are still a touron, but seein as how you aint no yankee, we'll try to take it easier on ya. But if you stop to look at a deer, chipmunk, squirrel, lady bug, etc. for the 100th time without getting out of the way, you're fair game!

ttas67
04-04-2007, 02:01 PM
well said russ.

muleskinner
04-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Stop and look at a deer are squirrel come on remember i am from Ms. But my wife aint gonna let me bring my rifle (LOL) Just kidding I wouldn't do that anyways. I really don't care to look them to much heck they graze in my yard all the time. They actually are a nuisance when my freezer is full. Stopping in a road that dont happen either heck some of these crazy rednecks with the 7 foot tall 4x4's will come around a corner and run over you and never know they hit you. Now on the littering thing is that a big problem up there. I know it is out where i live. I live in an extremely rural area my nearest neighbor is 4 miles away and that is my father in law. But I live at a crossroads and their maybe 8 or 9 vehicles pass there in a days time but i think each one of them always has to throw out some sort of trash everytime they stop. So i like to keep it really clean around my house and i have to go down there every evening and pick up the trash.

russ
04-05-2007, 08:28 AM
I tell you what muleskinner, if you bring some of those quail mississippi has up here to TN, then I'll show you all the best secret fishing spots and i'll even introduce you to everyone as my long lost cousin from New Port, TN. That way you won't be a tourist. Of course being from Newport presents it's own complications but we can handle all of that later.

muleskinner
04-05-2007, 09:27 AM
You got a deal just how many do you want?

russ
04-05-2007, 09:37 AM
I guess for me and my dog, just a few dozen coveys will be fine. You'll also have to bring some of those farms with you so the quail will have a place to live.

muleskinner
04-05-2007, 11:24 AM
I will see if my wife has room in her suitcase for them (LOL)