PDA

View Full Version : June Back Country Trip

DryFly1
04-26-2007, 12:40 PM
In the planning stage for a 1st or 2nd week of June (Thurs/Fri/Sat) Back Country fishing/camping trip. Any takers? I'm open to any suggestions. Have been pouring over the maps and would like to hit the NC side,but would be just as happy on the TN side. Anyone for some high country solitude and fiesty mountain trout??

Mark......

mmorgan135
04-26-2007, 07:16 PM
In the planning stage for a 1st or 2nd week of June (Thurs/Fri/Sat) Back Country fishing/camping trip. Any takers? I'm open to any suggestions. Have been pouring over the maps and would like to hit the NC side,but would be just as happy on the TN side. Anyone for some high country solitude and fiesty mountain trout??

Mark......

I'll go. I dont know where I'll be working yet for the summer but if I'm off, I'm 100% there.

mtnman2888
04-26-2007, 07:47 PM
I would love to go if the work schedule allows. There are some very good streams on the nc side that gets hardly no pressure at all....................

Craig

ttas67
04-26-2007, 08:06 PM
i may be down

MtnMike
04-26-2007, 09:35 PM
I am planning to fish Forney Creek next Thursday-Saturday. Plans could change if weather becomes an issue. But I will be glad to let you know how it goes. I did some backpacking on Forney when I was in college but no fishing. I have always wanted to get back there and try the fishing.

DryFly1
04-26-2007, 10:42 PM
Getty-up! Sounds like a fishing party in the making! Send me a PM on the places that you would like to go and we can come up with a plan. If most of you are going to be at the cookout we can hook-up and try to finalize the plan.

MtnMike- Interesting that you brought up Forney. Been looking at that one alot lately. Good luck and take some pics...

Mark...