PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heading to the Clinch Tomorrow?

kevlar
04-27-2007, 01:01 PM
I'm hoping to fish the Clinch early tomorrow morning. Anyone interested in fishing the lower section near the Jail?

Sivad
04-27-2007, 09:06 PM
Kevlar,

I will be there about 7 AM in the church lot. I will be in a black bug. I will be wearing a brook trout little river outfitters hat.

PAtrick

tn hound
04-28-2007, 08:05 PM
Hey Sivad

what color is your hat?

i may have talked to you today when you came down from the island on your way back down. Was that you? Young guy, blond hair and I think the hat was orange

Sivad
04-29-2007, 10:54 PM
tn hound,

I talked with a guy about 10 am when I was heading back. If you were catching fish then that was you. We talked about how the river was a little cloudy and you explained to me abou the stream up by the interstate that dumps alot of muddy water into the river. If that was not you sorry mabey next time we will run into each other. Hope you had a good day.:)

Patrick

kevlar
04-30-2007, 07:47 AM
Sivad-

Sorry for not responding. My comcast has been down. I fished from 7 AM until almost noon on Sat. As you and the others mentioned the water was cloudy, but the fishing was still good. There were 3 of us fishing around the island and up further. My buddy JC cought a nice 17" in Rainbow, all the other fish were around the 10" to 13" size, but still fun to catch.

When will you be going again?

Kevlar

Sivad
04-30-2007, 08:01 AM
Kevlar,

I was the one who went above you guys at the tip of the island. I saw you r buddt bring it that nice fish. Were you fishing with streamers? My luck didn't start until I went above the island. The bigggest fish I landed was mabey 12". Next time I am able to head to the clinch I will let you know. Glad you guys had a good day. The slime is getting bad again.

Patrick

tn hound
04-30-2007, 10:14 AM
Hey Sivad

That was me, it was good talking to you. Had a great day fishing. See you next time on the river
tn hound

kevlar
04-30-2007, 05:25 PM
Sivad-

We were fishing American BHPT size 16 olive, about 2' to 3' below an indicator. They have worked great the past couple of times we fished the jail. I will most likely be fishing again on Sunday afternoon.