PDA

View Full Version : New to the Board

wolfy
05-01-2007, 11:11 AM
I actually thought I was registered , but I guess not. I religiously check the Report and Message boards each day - when you live in IL, your trout fishing is done vicariously through messafge boards, except for the all to rare actual trips where trout live.

Great site, and a great feel to the site - the regular posters feel like the kind of guys you've fished with all your life.

Byron and I sort of half-way know each other. I stopped in the shop last summer to re-acquiaint myself. I used to be (back in 1997) the Eastern Sales Manager for Winston and met Byron then.

Anyway - I look forward to participating in the Forums, and, hopefully, some of what I've learned and seen over the past 20 years of working in the Outdoor / Fishing industries can help some other people as well!!

Again - GREAT SITE!!

Joe Wolf

TroutDude
05-01-2007, 11:59 AM
Welcome to the board Joe!

Dude

DryFly1
05-01-2007, 12:33 PM
Welcome Joe!

Mark...

Realtyman
05-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Welcome Joe, If you can't be waist deep in TN waters, then this is the next best thing.

Byron Begley
05-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Joe,

I haven't been on here much lately but I noticed this post and I remember talking to you. Thank you for joining. It's funny, I just talked to Woody the President of R.L. Winston this morning which is something I rarely do. Glad to have you here and I hope to see you again soon.

Byron