PDA

View Full Version : only 2 weeks left to go

muleskinner
05-02-2007, 04:55 PM
I came back offshore today. Then after i spend two weeks out here it will be time to return to Mississippi and head on yalls way. I tell you these two weeks are going to drag by. I have all of my fishing stuff ready to go. Well all except my license. By reading your post. Do I understand it correctly that I really should purchase my license from North Carolina? I will only be fishing the park. I know that the N.C. license is good through out the park. But i didn't know that there would be a price difference. I will be buying a permit for 4 of us and with all the other expenses of coming up there every little penny vounts. Well I guess that i have these two weeks to dream about going. Can't wait to get there.

Rog 1
05-02-2007, 05:24 PM
I hear you....my count down is three weeks from Sunday....got some furled leaders in the mail yesterday and have started my equipment list and will begin packing next week....which license to buy really depends on how long you will be there....shop and compare....look at Paula's post several topics back for all the Tn. prices for out of staters....I have been coming up 2 to 3 times a year for more than 3 days each trip...finally started buying a year's license from NC over the net and it is cheaper and user friendly....my son who is 14 can fish the NC side of the park without a license but needs a youth's license to fish the park in TN....go figure....luckily it is not that much but necessitates a stop at Wally World before getting into the park....takes so long for the time to get here and once you are there never enough time to fish all the places...just not fair.