PDA

View Full Version : May 3rd fishing report

buckeyetrouter
05-03-2007, 05:11 PM
hey Byron......don't count yourself short buddy.....the writing that you do in the fishing report carries more of us than you may realize. It is your reports and the tag along stories that keeps me going between trips to the park.

You may not be no Hemingway.....but you are my favorite read at this point (uhhhh, ok - I'll have to put you right beside Shara and his civil war novels)

thanks for what you do
buckeyetrouter

kjctown
05-03-2007, 06:09 PM
I second that notion. Every day after lunch I look forward to reading the fishing report and dreaming about times spent on the water, or planning my next trip.

Bryon, Have you ever thought about putting a book together of short stories detailing your fishing adventures? I know that I would buy one.

TroutR
05-03-2007, 09:44 PM
Byron,
These guys are right! Those of us that don't have the pleasure of living that close to those beautiful Mountains get at an insight of what is going on everyday day there. This is a "GREAT" thing you have going. Don't count your self short. I just wish I lived there so I could come by everyday and help you write it every day.

Thanks for all you do for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lauxier
05-05-2007, 06:58 PM
read the fishing report most days,and like it a lot,find it something to look forward to-----Byron,you do a fine job--

donwinn
05-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Bryon,

Good writing is not measured by those that write. It is measured by those who read. Keep those cow stories coming!

Don