PDA

View Full Version : Getting closer and closer

muleskinner
05-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Just 1 moe week til I come up there to them beautiful mountains of Tn. I can not tell you how ready i am to do this. I am still offshore right now on this old oil rig but i will be going home Wednesday morning. Then the Friday after that as soon as them two girls of mine finish their last day of school hopefully around 2 PM i will be leaving Mississippi. I do appreciate all the help you all have gave me on this site. I do also hope to maybe meet some of you while I am there. I will stop by LRO when I get there. So anyhow yall take care talk to you later.

Dion Byrd

ijsouth
05-11-2007, 10:49 PM
Have fun...I was up there a few weeks ago, and plan on going up the second weekend in June - I can't wait for the kids to be out of school.

ttas67
05-11-2007, 11:13 PM
the cookout is next weekend I believe, so if you can make it to that, then you'll get to meet a bunch of people!

DryFly1
05-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Hey Dion,

Have a safe trip and we'll see you at Troutfest or the cookout..

Mark...

muleskinner
05-12-2007, 06:31 AM
troutfest and cookout? I am sorry but I am missing something here. When and where is this going to be? Everyone is invited? Maybe so well I hope to see some of yall then.

buckeyetrouter
05-12-2007, 07:57 AM
hey Muleskinner.......if ya go under conservation organizations and fly fishing clubs you will see lots of info on the cookout and Troutfest. Both should be a great time and the cookout is geared towards us on this message board so we all get a chance to put a face to a name....should be a GREAT time. You will want to let Budman know you are coming if you can make it so he has a general head count.........

I believe there are serveral churches along Wears Valley rd that have open services and also the church by the road that leads to the tuckaleeche caves (I know that is spelled wrong, sorry)....

hopefully get to meet ya at the cookout
buckeyetrouter