PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day

buckeyetrouter
05-13-2007, 08:02 AM
just wanted to wish a Very Happy Mothers Day to all the gals on the message board. Hope your day is filled with fun, relaxation, excitement and memories.......

buckeyetrouter

Barbara
05-15-2007, 08:36 AM
Well buckeyetrouter, someone needs to thank you for the Mother's Day greeting to the gals. Ladies, where are you? Surely there are more out there than Paula and me?

Thank you buckeyetrouter. Had a nice mother's day. It was the first since my Mom passed away last fall. So I was really not interested in celebrating but my daughter would not let me just mope around. She was determined I would have a good day and thanks to her and my husband, I did.

Folks, call your Mom or go visit her while you can. Some day you'll wish you could.

msdilligaff
05-15-2007, 01:32 PM
Thanks Buckeye!! I had a great Mothers Day! Caught my first decent trout on my flyrod!

Paula Begley
05-15-2007, 08:07 PM
AWWW...thanks, buckeye! I am only mom to Madison, Gibbon and Dubbing...does that count?

Paula

buckeyetrouter
05-15-2007, 09:20 PM
that absolutely counts, I'm sure if madison, gibbon and dubbing could talk they would have plenty to say about what you do for them......

ya know, some of us have lost thier mothers way too early. But the the thnigs they did for us and the lessons they taught us are testimony to the great character and beliefs of some of the most wonderful people here on earth and those who now stand beside our Lord and Savior.....God Bless all mothers for the many things they do simply because they love us.......

buckeyetrouter

buckeyetrouter
05-15-2007, 09:23 PM
uhmmmmmmm, Paula............do you really want us to believe that you don't mother Byron at times........pick up this, teach him that, make sure that he has packed all he needs for that trip, etc, etc, etc....