PDA

View Full Version : Definitions

pedipop
05-15-2007, 07:25 PM
May I inquire, what is the significance of "Junior Member, Member, and Senior Member" designations? Are these ranks assigned, earned, assumed or just a function of longevity?

By the way, I look forward to the comments of all and can hardly wait for my first wade of the season.

Thanks to all.
Pedipop

buckeyetrouter
05-15-2007, 07:50 PM
I believe the differance is simply the volume of posts made......hmmmmmm, and senior members get free tee shirts and flies when they great a LRO staff member with the secret hand shake.......

buckeyetrouter

Paula Begley
05-15-2007, 08:04 PM
I believe the differance is simply the volume of posts made......hmmmmmm, and senior members get free tee shirts and flies when they great a LRO staff member with the secret hand shake.......

buckeyetrouter

:eek:

Nice try, buckeyetrouter! :biggrin:

pedipop, it is strictly determined by number of posts to the message board. I don't know the numbers off the top of my head, but I can find out if you want to know. There are no other spiffs...unless you consider our undying gratitude. ;)

Paula

buckeyetrouter
05-15-2007, 09:26 PM
but Paula.....I know the secret handshake........:frown:

Paula Begley
05-15-2007, 09:44 PM
but Paula.....I know the secret handshake........:frown:

HAHAHA! :biggrin:

Oh, THAT! :biggrin: Yeah, I forgot...that gets you....ummmmm....a handshake back?;)

Major points for effort. :biggrin:

*Legal Disclaimer...points mean absolutely nothing. They do not entitle you to anything. They are merely points...:p*

Paula :rolleyes:

DryFly1
05-15-2007, 09:58 PM
The member status means that we need to get a life,get the honey-do list completed and stay off this dad-burn computer!

Or, maybe we need to do more fishing and less talking about it! Yea, I like the 2nd part better....:biggrin:

Mark...

buckeyetrouter
05-16-2007, 07:16 AM
guess I might as well throw away that secret decoder ring that Byron sent me :rolleyes:

buckeyetrouter

ijsouth
05-16-2007, 08:26 AM
It also entitles one to receive special offers from LRO, emailed to you, written in invisible ink...;)

donwinn
05-16-2007, 09:31 AM
Paula,

What are you saying? I have been reading and/or posting every day for months so I could get the t-shirt. But more importantly, I was really looking forward to getting the "magic fly." You know, the one that allows you to fish every day and catch sooooooooooo many trout that your arm hurts. Is this just another story someone made up like the guy in the red suit?

Oh no!!!!!!! I think I am having a breakdown! Help me!

Don

Paula Begley
05-16-2007, 12:23 PM
Fear not, Donwinn...there really IS a Santa Claus. And he is the one who delivers the tshirts, hats, magic flies and decoder rings...:cool:

...post on!

Paula

moflyer3
05-16-2007, 01:49 PM
Paula, maybe you could go with member categories appropriate to the life cycle of the trout itself. Fry, fingerling, lunker?? Am sure someone can come up with better names for them though..

buckeyetrouter
05-16-2007, 02:54 PM
what would your final posting title be???? something like "pan fried" ?

DryFly1
05-16-2007, 03:01 PM
Swimming with kids..

fishlicker
05-16-2007, 08:58 PM
"eaten by bear" would be cool. :)

Vern
05-16-2007, 10:36 PM
Byron needs a white beard before he looks like Santa. And he would be more of a tropical Santa with flip flops and shorts.;)